In 2017 San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo said, “It won’t be a gated community of a corporate campus… It’s about transit and urban design and the space between buildings. We have to get the paseos, parks, and plazas right. That’s how the city will be judged.” And while Google may not begin construction until 2023, we’re already seeing increases in home values along the edges of the proposed campus.
Neighborhood at a Glance
Google Village IS:
- A blend of historic architecture & new development
- Close to Downtown San Jose and has its own urban vibe
Google Village ISN’T:
- Close to the hills or hiking trails
- Host to great schools
- As family friendly as other surrounding areas
Real Estate Stats:
- A variety of houses here, from older investment properties needing a face-lift to multi-million dollar homes.
No properties were found matching your criteria.
HOUSING MARKET DATA
Below you can find the real estate sales data of different neighborhoods ranked from the highest number of sales to the lowest within 90 days. You can also choose other ranking metrics or property types.